Fleet Parts Manager
As a Fleet Parts Manager, together with the national parts sales team, you are responsible for managing the fleet parts sales to the major fleets.
- You develop and implement tactical and operational sales and marketing plans that leads to achieving the Paccar Parts Fleet Sales and profit goals.
- You manage sales support to dealers (pricing, sales actions, analysis, bonus proposals, etc.) and are responsible to inform and instruct the DAF & TRP dealer’s about new products or product changes.
- Together with the Parts team, you are responsible for implementing dealer and customer programs such as PACCAR Parts Fleets Services and other PACCAR Parts initiatives.
For this challenging positon we are interested in candidates who have at least a Bachelor's degree or comparable level of knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business-to-Business sales is essential. Knowledge of the automotive (parts) market, national market segments, international transport industry and parts competition is highly desirable.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and therefore you are very flexible, know how to show initiative, have considerable powers of persuasion and are highly motivated to perform.
- For this position you are willing to travel extensively in your region (up to 80% of your time). You possess a thorough knowledge of the Italian market, the automotive industry and dealer networks.
- You have excellent management and sales skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills in Italian and English.
- To be successful you will need to be able to show initiative, be results driven and customer service oriented
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Operating from the DAF Italy sales unit, located in Milan, the Italian parts sales team is responsible for growing the DAF and TRP parts sales in to dealers and customers. Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
DAF Italy/ PACCAR Parts offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. You’re not just choosing a job, you’re choosing for a career at DAF. Interesting work, excellent employment conditions, a pleasant working environment and excellent career and development possibilities.
So: Drive your career, join DAF