Manager Consolidation & Reporting
Challenging finance position in an international setting
As Manager Consolidation & Reporting you are responsible for the reporting of consolidated financial data of the PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) group. You work closely together with the local accounting managers in the various countries and with the corporate consolidation department in the U.S.
- Execute the monthly consolidation process of PFE according the timelines and accounting policies of PACCAR;
- Prepare additional reporting of financial data as requested (e.g. capital budget reporting)
- Manage the design of the general ledgers of the PFE subsidiaries with respect to the reporting requirements
- Special projects as assigned
- You report to the Controller Reporting
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Business Economics
- At least 3 years of financial experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial consolidation processes
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and preferable in Power BI and Exact
- Hands on & strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the English language
PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) is the captive finance company for DAF Trucks NV offering finance solutions to the transportation market, both for DAF dealers and DAF customers. PACCAR Financial Europe operates in 17 countries in Europe and is a fast growing, dynamic & international organization.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
• A 36-hour workweek;
• 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
• A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
• A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
• A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
• Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!