Supervisor Aftertreatment Hardware
Strong technical leader who can manage and coach a team of 13 engineers.
- Communication and cooperation with PACCAR internal and external supplier stakeholders, incl. reporting towards management.
- Assess component and system level designs with regard to functionality, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturability and product costs.
- Ensure risk identification and risk reduction content and planning is according project planning and meets expected quality.
- Resource, budget and planning forecasts and realization.
- Pro-actively monitor project status and progress for multiple projects.
- Recruit, mentor and develop personnel and provide daily guidance.
- Work according DFSS and DMAIC methodology
- Pro-active optimize existing and develop new working processes.
- Knowledge expertise expansion to meet future legal and market demands.
As Supervisor you report to the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Relevant working experience in automotive environment, preferably in engine / aftertreatment domain.
- Experience with leading a technical team and development processes such as Automotive SPICE.
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Able to handle multiple tasks by employing a structured way of working
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
- English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred
Within the PACCAR Inc. Global Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine and Aftertreatment development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and aftertreatment systems for future regulations. Our trucks are best in class in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Engineering is responsible for the hardware development of new engines and aftertreatment systems and maintaining the in-production products..
As Supervisor Aftertreatment Hardware, you manage and coach a team of 13 engineers, varying form bachelor to master level. You are technical responsible for the aftertreatment hardware development and releases within PACCAR
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!