Assigment: Teardown & Benchmarking Support
Support in next activities:
- Dis-assembly DAF and Competitor components and parts
- Indexing and Photographing
- Uploading Paccar benchmark database system (A2MAC1)
- Support workshops (with internal and external participants)
- Load and unload activities
For this assignment we are looking for a MBO student
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- An internship wage of €250,- (MBO) or € 375,- (HBO) per month on full-time base;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.