Are you an ambitious & experienced Product Manager who is eager to become market leader?
- You are responsible for discussing the market requirements concerning trucks and services with the local Sales Manager and the Marketing-, Commercial Services- and Product & Services Planning Departments of DAF Trucks N.V.(DTNV);
- You maintain contact with body builders, suppliers and governmental authorities in order to secure and safeguard the DAF interests;
- You inform external partners (dealers, bodybuilders) concerning technical and commercial product issues, updates, etc. amongst others by utilizing TSI, DAF BBI (Plus);
- You react on market developments and signal opportunities to the commercial department;
- You make suggestions for local Product Market Combinations and lead the Ready to Go and Electrification programs;
- You prepare and perform customer product and product-related services presentations to support the sales team;
- You examine the local gross and net price level and discuss this with the Sales Manager and Marketing DTNV;
- Together with the Sales Engineer, you maintain commercial specifications in line with the national legal obligations and market demands;
- You spot bottlenecks related to product and product-related services in the market and to coordinate specialist support to solve the problem;
- You collect, analyze and maintain all forms of market, public competitive and dealer information.
For this challenging job, we would like to meet with candidates with over three years of relevant experience in high-tech international business markets, preferably automotive.
- You have a relevant bachelors degree;
- Knowledge of the national market, the transport industry and competitors;
- (Technical) product knowledge;
- Affinity with business management and problems of the customer and end user;
- Knowledge of selling tools like TOPEC, TSI, BBI is a plus;
- You take initiative, have a high energy drive, and you are prepared to go the extra mile;
- You do not shy away to take responsibility to prioritize (un)planned and urgent activities to support the team to meet the deadlines given;
- You have strong communication skills and can write and present fluently in English;
- Proficiency of the Czech or Slovak language is required.
DAF Trucks N.V. offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment where safety comes first. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. An appealing position with good benefits, a good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization.
The position is based at our offices in Jažlovice, near Prague.
Motivating financial evaluation, laptop, and business phone. Work for a successful company with a stable multinational background. Helpful and dynamic team. Vocational education, using modern technologies. Corporate benefits, 25 days of regular vacation, meal vouchers and Multisport card. An immediate start is possible.
Salary range: 50.000 – 70.000 kč/month based on seniority and experience.