Technical Trainer & Service Support
The Technical Trainer & Service Support will be responsible for the technical training and repair capability of the DAF dealer network, in line with the official training contents and plans provided by DAF Academy.
He/She will also have to guarantee and optimize, in cooperation with the Help Desk coordinator and the Service Area Managers of the subsidiary, the first-level technical assistance to the dealerships, in order to reduce vehicles downtime, speed up the repair activity and exceed the expectations of the customer.
Main responsibilities and activities
- Follow and translate the Head Quarter objectives and guidelines regarding the training modules to be provided to the network
- Provide technical training related to the training modules also using DAF portals and tools available.
- Participate in the periodic training sessions "Train the Trainer" organized by DAF Truck NV
- Monitor the product performance in operation, guaranteeing, together with the Help Desk coordinator, the information flow upstream (Headquarters) and downstream (dealerships and customers) of the complaints and the useful information to solve the technical issue.
- In complex technical cases / particular customer complaints, provide adequate support to the Help Desk / Service Area Manager coordinator also through flying doctor activities.
- Manage the technical updating process of the DAF network personnel, forwarding the DAF manufacturer's communications or evaluating the chance to share specific technical updates locally.
- Ensure correct implementation and use of DAF After Sales IT systems, with focus on integrated documentation and diagnosis systems.
- Service contact person for the main fleets of the Italian market, planning regular visits to evaluate the vehicles performance and, if required, define dedicated training programs to the technicians of the internal workshops
- Bachelor in Technical disciplines or equivalent experience in After-Sales area.
- Excellent technical product and components knowledge
- Excellent English knowledge
- Experience in training and after sales
- Good knowledge of classroom management, learning and training practices
- Good communications skills
- Willing to travel extensively in Italy and abroad
- Coming from automotive, better from Trucks market
DAF Veicoli Industriali S.p.A., Italian subsidiary of DAF Trucks NV, based in Assago (MI), is looking for a Technical Trainer and Service Support.
DAF Italy/ PACCAR Parts offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. You are not just choosing a job, you are choosing for a career at DAF. Interesting work, excellent employment conditions, a pleasant working environment with excellent career and development possibilities.