Supervisor Customer Service
As the Supervisor Customer Service you are responsible for leading a small team of Customer Services Agents at the Hungarian PDC site
As the Supervisor Customer Service you are responsible for leading a small team of Customer Services Agents at the Hungarian PDC site to ensure the efficient running of the department, timely and accurate case handling, maintaining service levels and efficient planning of all outbound transport processes.
You are able to communicate clearly at all levels to resolve dealer / team issues.
- Expedite back orders, provide parts availability status and give delivery promises
- Resolve shipment / invoice queries
- Coordinate dealer claims
- Manage outbound transport processes from PDC Budapest
- Ensure transport paperwork (including for outside EU destinations) is prepared and issued correctly
- Generate management reports
- Assist with analysis and creation of action plans resulting from Customer Satisfaction Survey;
- Assist with audits
- Coordinate training of new recruits and update skills matrix;
- Manage department work instructions
We are looking for candidates who have at least Bachelor’s degree in a Supply chain related discipline or Communication studies or similar. You have a minimum of two years’ experience in a leading position in a Customer Service department.
In addition you:
- Demonstrate your ability to lead and motivate a team
- Possess (technical) knowledge of truck parts
- Write in a clear and accurate manner and possess good numeric skills
- Communicate effectively at all levels, including e-mail and must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette
- Have a good understanding of warehouse processes
- Have training in a Continuous Improvement methodology such as Six Sigma
- Have a good understanding of exportation processes
- Have experience dealing with transport companies
- Proven history of developing processes
- Are experienced in using CRM and Cisco and have the willingness to learn the PACCAR logistics system
- Have excellent English language skills (both speaking and writing), in addition to a good working knowledge of at least 1 of the following languages, Hungarian / Polish / German / Italian / Czech / Russian
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) is part of the DAF Trucks company and reports to the PACCAR Parts Division in Renton US. PPE yearly grows the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. PPE has PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest, Panama, Moscow and Brazil.
The Customer Service team acts as the first line of contact in respect to parts queries and requests for information from dealers and customers. The team closely liaises with all other PACCAR Parts Departments - particularly Materials, PDC and Parts Sales/Marketing, to promptly action and resolve Dealer and Customer requests. The team processes new parts orders and expedite backorders, returns and related credit notes and arranges special deliveries to dealers regarding urgent requests.
The department is mainly situated in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Leyland (UK) and Budapest (Hungary). At the Hungarian site of DAF, 130 employees are working mainly in logistics to strengthen DAF's market position.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer.