HBO stage: Drawing-up User Manual PFE Financial Sales & Credit System
The PFE IT department is responsible for the development, configuration, testing and deployment of innovative IT-solutions.
Currently PFE is replacing its legacy backend ‘LLAS’ Contract Management System by a Leasing Contract Management System from ‘Alfa Systems’ in the UK.. The new system will interface to an own built front end application for Quoting, Credit Mgt. and Contract Creation (‘FSCS’), the financial accounting system (‘Exact’) and is supported by a newly built data warehouse for reporting purposes. In parallel to the roll-out of the Alfa system and the upgraded FSCS system, functionality is added and enhanced to the front end, like Credit Autorecommend and E-signature functionality.The new systems landscape has been implemented for 13 countries so far and will be rolled out to another 2 countries.The FSCS Development team is continuously working for the package to continue to grow and improve. For users in the branch offices to provide better support, we want to support user documentation to develop.The assignment was given to the system to learn how to use it, and any suggestions for improvement, and to show respect to the functionality, ease-of-use and user-friendly interface and a user's guide in English, Dutch and French.When the task is knowledge of the Agile methodology in the IT environment, as well as that of the Financial Services (Lease).
- Studying Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or related field;
- Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes;
- Highly analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred;
- Strong affinity with IT;
- Teamplayer and able to work closely with developers & users
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
- Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.