HBO stage: Develop, Build and Implement a Dashboard for Transport Data
Implement transport data to measure supplier performance and analyse the data to find possibilities for improvement.
In our factory in Leyland a Cliqsense dashboard is used to visualize transport data to measure supplier performance and analyse the data to find possibilities for improvement. We want to implement a similar dashboard in Eindhoven. So we want the intern to dig into the data and deliver a finished and working dashboard.
- Qliksense and SQL
- English language is mandatory
- IT data analytics
- Internship of 6 months
The Purchasing Non Product Related department consists of 17 employees and is responsible for the purchase of all goods and services, which are not directly incorporated in the final product. Within this department we make a distinction between various product groups such as; Logistics & Supply Chain Engineering, Marketing & Sales, IT, HR, Facility Services, Maintenance Repair Operations supplies (MRO) and Capital & Investment.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375 (HBO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.