District Parts Manager
The District Parts Manager works with the Country Parts Manager and is responsible for the development of his/her region(s) and to achieve the PACCAR Parts Sales, Profit and Business Goals in the assigned markets. The DPM will work closely with the dealer network, fleet customers and internal organization.
The DPM frequently visits our importers, dealers and key customers to build strong relations and maximize sales and business opportunities.
For this challenging job we are looking for candidates with strong sales and sales-development oriented competencies.
Main tasks are:
- Generate parts sales to importers, dealers and direct customers and explore market potential for parts sales (DAF and non-DAF).
- To coach dealers’ sales force in their daily sales activities.
- Stimulate and support the dealers in the use of DAF systems.
- Initiate parts training and product presentations.
- To advise and support dealers in pricing, sales actions, customer visits, market analysis etc. as well as support customers in their purchases (fleets and others).
- Gather all relevant information necessary to prepare commercial offers for customers.
- Manage existing parts agreements per customer; price changes, impact analysis on sales, margins, etc.
- Take the lead in performing account reviews and translate the outcome into account development plans. Monitor the progress and take corrective action where needed to ensure the effectiveness of the account development plans.
- Organize transparent and effective reporting on the actions at hand both internally and externally.
The District Parts Manager reports to the Country Parts Manager Sales Operations.
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Result driven self-starter with initiative, creativity and ability to influence
- Great communication skills, ability to present to Senior Management
- Demonstrated abilities in leadership, problem solving and change management
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Ability to manage under difficult and stressful situations
- Knowledge of heavy-duty trucks and parts business with at least 3 year experience in sales to Truck Sales and Service Dealers and Fleets
- Willingness to travel frequently, at least 50% of your time, to the assigned regions
- Fluent in English, additional languages preferred (Russian, French, Spanish, Dutch)
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
PACCAR Parts Europe (‘PPE’), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All Makes truck & trailer brand TRP. PPE is utilizing 6 state of the art distribution centers (Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Moscow, Budapest and Panama) and is delivering unique and innovative customer and dealer solutions. PPE has employees in all major European markets and covers the export markets with a sales team operating out of Eindhoven, Moscow and Istanbul.
For the subsidiary DAF Sales Operations we are looking for a District Parts manager with the responsibility for all parts sales to a group of export markets.
DAF Sales Operations is a DAF subsidiary based in Eindhoven and responsible for managing the DAF Marketing & Sales activities within the export markets Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Oceania. Sales Operations works closely with the dealer network to increase sales & market share on Parts and Trucks.
DAF Trucks N.V. offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at PACCAR/DAF, a career with a lot of growth potential. If you like to work in an organization with a no-nonsense culture with ambition, then PACCAR/DAF is the right employer for you. PACCAR/DAF offers you, in addition to a competitive salary, an interesting package of secondary benefits.
In short: Drive your career, join DAF!