Customer Satisfaction Data Steward
A Data Steward monitors and manages customer data delivery by dealers, act where appropriate and support dealers in improving their data delivery
Part of the responsibilities of the Business Intelligence department is measuring the satisfaction level of our end customers, which currently takes place on a yearly cycle. We have the ambition to start measuring on a more structural basis and take direct action where needed, both directly via our dealerships towards our customers, as well as by spotting opportunities for improvement within the organization. To support this process, the Customer Satisfaction Data Steward role has been created.
Tasks & responsibilities of the Data Steward
- Monitor and manage customer data delivery by dealers, and act where appropriate. Support dealers in improving their data delivery in case they are not delivering according to the required standards. Assist dealers on any questions they might have on this topic
- Drive the improvement of data quality by verifying the dealer delivered input data against the data in our systems. Challenge the dealerships on their data completeness and accuracy when appropriate
- Act as a proactive member within the customer satisfaction team, further consisting of a Customer Satisfaction Manager (1 FTE) and a Business Intelligence Support (1 FTE)
- Continuously improve the systems and optimize the efficiency of the processes
- Ensure any customers that do not want to participate in customer satisfaction surveys (so-called ‘opt-outs’) are handled accordingly, in compliance to the rules
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years working experience in a relevant area
- You possess strong analytical skills and are familiar with statistical tools (For example SPSS, Minitab)
- You are used to reach out and communicate at a European level, including the independent dealer network
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, can handle stress well, are focused on results and have a customer-oriented attitude. Ability to communicate in other European languages is a strong preference
- You have experience in customer satisfaction measurement, acting as a business partner to further develop customer satisfaction measurements (acts as a Product Owner)
Business Intelligence, within the Marketing Department, is responsible for gathering, interpreting, analyzing and reporting relevant information, while supporting and guiding strategic decision-making within Marketing & Sales. There is an internal focus on the strengths and weaknesses (products, services, network, etc), while the external focus is aimed at opportunities and threats (competition, transport business, economic outlook).
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.