Business Project Manager IT Projects
Responsible for the enhancement and development of current and new DAF After Sales processes, applications and systems
As Integral Project Manager After Sales you are responsible for the enhancement and development of current and new DAF After Sales processes, applications and systems.
- Your responsibility includes both preparation of business and functional requirements, information analysis, development, (automated) testing and implementation. If necessary, you also support the roll out process;
- You lead system-related (capital) projects in conjunction with DAF IT and possible also with Global Connected Services, North America (Peterbilt/Kenworth) and Product Development, achieving on-time and on-budget solutions, support change request processes and coordinate integrations with external Dealer Management Systems;
- The projects can have a long lead time, high complexity and high impact. Your focus is on quality, innovation and process improvement;
- You will lead an Agile-Scrum development & support team and work closely with the Customer Services and Dealer Workshop Services departments to support strategic initiatives;
- It is important that you have a clear understanding of the dealer and customer business needs and are able to translate this in the correct process and system solutions;
- In this role you are also responsible for Project Management Process & Tools within Systems & Innovation.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience divided over multiple IT projects based upon IPMA, Prince2, PMP, SPICE and/or CMMi processes;
- Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes in detail. High analytical skills and able to propose alternative solutions;
- Able to discuss with development teams on technical solutions;
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders including senior management;
- Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred.
The Systems & Innovation department within After Sales is responsible for providing & maintaining innovative, high quality systems for the After Sales Organization. Our objective is to support the entire After Sales process at Customers, Dealers and DAF to maximize vehicle uptime, minimize vehicle down time at optimized cost. This is done by means of optimized (online) diagnostics, servicing, service contracts and support processes, systems, other tools and knowledge.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.