Internship: Improve marketing approach
Improve marketing & communication of DAF’s repair & maintenance contracts
For the department Commercial Services, we are looking for a student to hands-on improve our marketing and communication materials and to define & facilitate an efficient and structured marketing approach towards our network.
- Support Commercial Services in creation and (digital) distribution of product information and promotional communication to the salesforce and customers
- Ensure consistency in and up-to-date communication related to Commercial Services, across all channels & systems
- Define proposals to improve Commercial Services marketing communications on short and long term
- Translate Unique Selling Points into the correct message towards customers and dealers
For this assignment, we are looking for an analytical, hands-on HBO student with a strong affinity for B2B marketing. You are creative and you have strong communication skills. You are able to work independently and coordinate our marketing program while involving related DAF departments.
Preferred studies: Marketing, Communication, Business administration, Commercial studies.
DAF Commercial Services is responsible for selling repair and maintenance contracts under the brand “DAF MultiSupport”. The repair and maintenance contracts facilitate risk reduction at customers and enable the customer to focus on his core business. The services, offered by Commmercial Services, vary between standard prescribed maintenance and coverage for costs related to breakdowns.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) based on 36 hours;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.