Financial Analyst - Used Trucks
Excellent step stone for further growth in the Finance organization of PFE and DAF Trucks
You will be involved in the month-quarter- and year-end close process and the monthly forecasting cycle of PACCAR Financial Europe & DAF Used Trucks. You will assist in the development, maintenance and further improvement of the PFE management reporting.
- Preparation of management reporting as well as corporate requests for information
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly used trucks forecast for PFE and DAF
- You will be involved in various projects to further develop and improve the reporting processes within PFE.
- You report to the Controller Used Trucks.
- University degree at Masters level in accounting or business economics
- Experience in a position as a financial analyst is preferred
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in MS Excel (Data Analysis Tools, databases and programming languages such as Power BI, Python is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work effectively with all levels in the organization in an international environment
- Hands-on mentality with a high level of accuracy and customer orientation
PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) is the captive finance company for DAF Trucks NV offering finance solutions to the transportation market, both for DAF dealers and DAF customers. PACCAR Financial Europe, which operates in 16 countries in Europe, is a fast growing, dynamic organization. DAF Used Trucks is responsible for the complete intake and re-marketing of all customer-returned vehicles from Lease maturities from PACCAR Financial, PACLEASE rentals and Buy Backs from DAF Trucks. DAF Used Trucks is selling these quality Trucks to customers, dealers and traders.
At PFE/DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour work week;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- 8% holiday allowance
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.