A challenging job for a financial professional (Master) with attractive career opportunities in the future
The financial analyst plays a central role in enabling insights to drive high-quality decision making by DAF’s Board of Management.
- Support the Marketing & Sales department by coordinating and execution of monthly truck margin forecast
- Analyze and Report the financial results of sold trucks in close cooperation with the controllers of foreign subsidiaries and Marketing & Sales and initiate improvement actions
- Maintain, develop and improve information systems used for management accounting and margin reporting
- Working together with other departments within the company, such as Truck Logistics, Marketing & Sales and Purchasing as well as internal and external auditors.
- Master’s degree in accounting and/or business economics
- Work experience in a financial position is a pre
- Strong analytical skills, stress-resistant, highly accurate and good communication skills
- Nature of the job requires affinity with spreadsheets, databases (Excel & Access) and data analytic tools (Power BI)
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both in writing and verbally
- For this position we are looking for pro-active candidates with the potential to grow in PACCAR’s finance organization
The department Management & Cost Accounting is responsible for reporting and analyzing truck margin information in coordination with Control Marketing & Sales. Furthermore, the department prepares and distributes several financial reports for senior management at DAF and PACCAR.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.