HBO/WO afstudeeropdracht: Cost Model on e-mobility components
Develop a cost Model on e-drive components for our department.
Develop a cost Model on e-drive components for our department. FE e-machine (e-motor a/o inverter a/o e-axle)
Studies in Electro, Automotive, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Eager to learn;
- Willing to take the next step;
- Technial oriented;
- Drive to reduce CO2;
Material Cost Excellence, Benchmarking & Teardown Center is a part of PACCAR Purchasing. With an annual spend of more than 5B€ - the expertise on cost elements is key. Objective is to support the Purchasing Department and Cost Estimation Department in professional way. Cost Excellence is of essential importance to the success of the company. Knowing over 80% of the trucks’ value is purchased, the ambition is to improve the purchasing position by means of the PACCAR Global MCE Program. The MCE trainings program covers 22 modules, so far over 200 PACCAR employees have completed the training and are MCE Graduated. We use a Global PACCAR MCE Program as developed by McKinsey, as one of the seven (7) Benchmark Centers, based on Benchmarking Methods on competition vehicles and available components and Teardown – taking all components apart and examine the results, using statistical methods. At MCE we combine know-how, analytic skills and practical approach in one.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375 (HBO) and € 450 (WO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
- Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.