Business Manager Fleet Services
Business development in close cooperation with the Fleet Sales Managers in the countries
From the Headquarters in Eindhoven, your focus lies on business development in close cooperation with the Fleet Sales Managers in the countries and you share the responsibility for the achievement of yearly sales targets of the European countries assigned to you. You do this, among others, by identifying sales opportunities at current fleet customers, creating parts proposals and by organizing conversion actions together with DAF dealers.
- You adequately manage the follow-up of growth in parts sales turnover and take action where needed.
- You cooperate with the Fleet Sales Managers by creating price levels for DAF and TRP parts based on market input and analysis.
- You are responsible for the support, development and rollout of the services in order to grow customer loyalty.
- You are able to work in an international environment and have a feeling for differences between countries and cultures.
- You have a key role in growing parts sales at fleets and dealers and you are expected to make optimal use of this, this is a leading role.
- Bachelor or Master degree and a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- You have analytical skills and are able to convert this into commercial actions.
- You communicate easily in an international setting and have a pragmatic and proactive approach.
- Strong analytical skills, experience with Excel or Access and other BI tooling is a plus.
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All Makes truck & trailer brand TRP. With PACCAR Parts Fleet Services (PPFS) we develop and deliver parts solutions to fleets in Europe and have the aim to optimize the vehicle uptime
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services (PPFS)
In order to support parts sales, PACCAR Parts offers various services to fleet customers under the framework of PACCAR Parts Fleet Services (PPFS), such as a Consolidated Billing, Single Point Invoicing and a Webshop. These services make PACCAR Parts the partner to do business with. PPFS is active in 19 countries across Europe and has currently over 1000 fleets in the program. The Eindhoven Fleet Sales team is responsible for further expansion of the Fleet Sales business. The focus target group consists of regional, national, and international fleet customers on the European continent.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.