Product Sales Manager
Are you that person with a commercial minded, that is looking for a new opportunity to develop himself in a marketing & sales environment?
Next to driving sales, in this strategic job you are accountable for your very own part store;
- You determine the assortment, the branding, distribution and pricing strategy
- You initiate and coordinate product introductions and assortment reviews
- You negotiate cost savings and promotions and promotional activities to support product programs together with the Parts Purchasing department and our suppliers
- You maintain, create and collect commercial parts documentation and product promotion tools to support sales
- You provide relevant information regarding sales promotions and product training to the Sales-, Fleet Sales- and Marketing Programs departments
- You are able to perform sales and profit analyses per product group and to report these in a structured way with the aim of improving sales and profit
- You manage projects, assortment reviews and product introductions and align with departments (Materials, Purchasing, Sales) via clear communication about project- timings, forecasts, milestones
- You participate in multidisciplinary teams and have frequent consultations with the Sales units, Dealers, Customers, Suppliers, Purchasing, Materials, Marketing Programs, Business Intelligence and Truck Marketing
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Sales and Marketing, After Sales or Engineering:
- You are commercially driven and have several years of relevant working experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- You are eager on identifying commercial opportunities and know how to exploit these in a decisive, appropriate and convincing way
- You are entrepreneurial, self-starting and proactive and you have a great sense of responsibility
- As a linking pin between all the different stakeholders you
- have strong communication skills
- are able to express yourself convincingly
- Have excellent presentation skills
- posses the necessary analytical skills
- An excellent knowledge of MS Office and both the Dutch and the English language are requirements for this position
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to develop the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All-Makes truck & trailer brand: TRP. The company utilizes 7 state of the art distribution centers (Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Moscow, Budapest, Ponta Grossa and Panama) and is delivering unique and innovative customer and dealer solutions.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at PACCAR/DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at PACCAR/DAF. In addition to a good salary, PACCAR/DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance
Drive your career, join DAF!