Internship: Purchasing Supply Chain Process Optimization
Optimization of supply chain related purchasing processes towards internal customers
Within DAF Purchasing we are constantly looking for the optimization of- and the reduction of risks in our supply chain. In this internship those are the main goals you will be pursuing. You will be analyzing our purchasing and purchasing related processes in relation to the supply chain strategy. The target of the internship will be to use these analysis to further improve the processes which serve our internal customers in a practical manner.
For this assignment we are looking for a Bachelor student in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering and Management or similar. You are fluent in the Dutch language, both verbal and written form.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 250,- (MBO), € 375,- (HBO) , € 450,- (WO) based on 36 hours;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.