Internship: DAF Dealer Development
An exciting internship at an exciting department
You will have the mission to take the current overview of our competitors network to a next level! It means you are going to investigate the dealer network of our competitors within Europe. More into detail, you need to get a clear picture of how the network of our competitors looks like, investigate the size (amongst others the number and type of locations) and how the dealer network is organized: within a country but more specific around the main cities/mainports.
- You are a Bachelor student Commercial Economics or Business Administration (3rd or 4th year)
- Good command of English written and spoken
DAF Dealer Development is responsible for securing, monitoring and improving the quality and performance of the Independent DAF Dealer Network, including the expansion to new regions and areas. The DAF Dealer Network consists of 1.100+ Dealer Locations spread over more than 80 countries. The vast majority of the Dealers are located within Europe.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) or € 450,- (WO) based on 36 hours;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.