Accountmanager Retail – DAF Used Trucks FR
Experience the thrill of selling top-quality used trucks and be part of a dedicated team
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Used Truck Accountmanager Retail. In this role, you will be responsible for selling used medium- and heavy-duty trucks, as well as acquiring new customers for DAF Used trucks.
You will be part of a dynamic and cohesive team, where dedication and commitment are the driving forces. Together, we thrive by supporting and helping each other succeed.
- Manage customer's requirements for selecting a suitable vehicle(s)
- Prospect for used-truck customers on a daily basis, reaching out to individuals and businesses outside the Used Truck Centre
- Provide follow-up and ongoing service to existing customers
- Demonstrate used trucks to potential customers
- Write complete and accurate sales orders, securing deposits in accordance with our policies
- Report directly to the Used Truck Manager France
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B sales position, preferably in the automotive industry
- Sales and customer-oriented mindset, with a strong drive to achieve targets
- Ability to work accurately and in a structured manner, even in stressful situations
- Knowledge of one foreign language is a necessity, with additional languages considered as an advantage
- Driving license: B necessity, C or C+E as an advantage
DAF Trucks France is a leading entity responsible for managing the DAF Marketing & Sales activities for the France market. We work closely with our Dealer Network and Direct Sales customers to provide top-quality service. As a subsidiary, we focus on Truck Sales, PACCAR Financial, Parts Sales, and After Sales.
We have serveral openings in the subsidiary Paris (Louvres) and Lefevre (Rixheim, Hoerdt, Elzas region).
At DAF, you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and committed organization. We value cooperation and responsibility, and we are dedicated to your career development. Join us in working with high-tech products, fueled by passion and pride. In addition to a competitive salary, DAF offers the following benefits:
- Basic salary plus monthly bonuses based on the number of vehicles sold
- Company car for private usage, laptop, and business phone
- Product, services and skills training and access to modern technologies
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Corporate benefits