District Parts Manager Italy
The District Parts Manager, as part of the Italian Parts Sales Team, is responsible for Parts Marketing & Sales activities.
The District Parts Manager, as part of the Italian Parts Sales Team, is responsible for Parts Marketing & Sales activities within the own area of responsibility.
The main activities and responsibilities of the District Parts Manager are:
- Work out and implement the Business Plan and related quarterly / yearly sales targets in line with overall company goals, guidelines and objectives
- Identify new market opportunities (customers, product/market combinations) and initiate, within the own level of authorization, appropriate actions to exploit such opportunities at their max.
- Initiate and / or perform marketing activities directly or via distribution channel (dealer network),.
- Prepare dealer and customer propositions, sell products, parts and services through the dealer network or to customers directly.
- Initiate, build and maintain business relations with existing and conquest customers and dealers, monitor the developments and implement corrective action when needed
For this challenging position, we are interested in candidates who have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in parts automotive industry with knowledge of national market segments and dealer networks. Trucks and transport industry experience is a plus.
The candidates for this position are willing to travel extensively in their area of competence (up to 80% of their time), are highly motivated to perform and have considerable powers of persuasion, excellent management and sales skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills in both Italian and English.
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR. Operating from the DAF Italy sales unit, located in Milan, the Italian parts sales team is responsible for growing the DAF and TRP parts sales into national dealers and customers. Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
DAF Italy/ PACCAR Parts offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. You are not just choosing a job, you are choosing for a career at DAF. Interesting work, excellent employment conditions, a pleasant working environment with excellent career and development possibilities.