Customer Services Agent
You are the first line of contact in for parts queries and requests for information from Dealers and Customers.
- Acts as the first line contact in respect of parts queries and requests for information from Dealers and customers
- Closely liaises with all other PACCAR Parts Departments - particularly Materials, PDC and Parts Sales/Marketing, to promptly action and resolve Dealer and Customer requests.
- Processes new parts orders and expedite backorders.
- Processes returns and related credit notes
- Arranges special deliveries to dealers in respect of urgent requests.
- Resolves shipment and invoice queries
- Respond to dealer questions in a timely manner via CRM
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Applicants must be computer literate and willing to learn logistics system
- An excellent telephone manner and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of trucks and truck parts is desirable.
- Ability to work within a team and to be able to multitask.
- Experience in a customer liaison type position is desirable, but an understanding of the need for outstanding customer service is an essential requirement.
- Fluent English and Russian
- The PDC is 30km from Budapest therefore an own car is needed
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
The Customer Service team acts as the first line of contact in respect to parts queries and requests for information from dealers and customers. The team closely liaises with all other PACCAR Parts Departments - particularly Materials, PDC and Parts Sales/Marketing, to promptly action and resolve Dealer and Customer requests. The team processes new parts orders and expedite backorders, returns and related credit notes and arranges special deliveries to dealers regarding urgent requests.
The Customer Service department is situated in Eindhoven (Netherlands). Leyland (UK) and at the Hungarian PDC site. At the Hungarian site of DAF, 130 employees are working mainly in logistics to strengthen DAF's market position.
DAF Trucks N.V. offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment where safety comes first. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. An appealing position with good benefits, a good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization.
Drive your career, join DAF!