IT Site Administrator Czech
DAF Trucks Czech is looking for an independent, hands-on, autonomously operating and trustworthy IT Site Administrator
You are responsible for the implementation, maintenance and hands-on support of total IT solutions at Paccar sites in Czech and Slovakia in close cooperation with Paccar IT Europe. You will also act as fallback for other sites in Europe.
- Your main responsibility is to keep the (local) business applications and IT infrastructure up and running and propose efficiency improvements
- You support DAF Trucks sites and other related parties with regarding to interfaces from various systems to local management systems
- You are the primary IT contact person between the local users and Paccar IT Europe
- You manage the implementation of new functionality in current local applications and manage the development of new functionality by suppliers
- Your expertise and knowledge enables you to provide advice and direction to optimize the usage of local business applications including related interfaces with corporate and external systems
- You will run small projects or participate in larger IT projects. You are responsible for incident, change and release management of IT solutions at DAF Trucks CZ and related sites
- Furthermore you are responsible for purchase of IT equipment / local IT contract management / security management / maintain disaster recovery plans / support audit preparations / prepare local IT budgets
For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with as minimum a Bachelor degree in Information technology and proven experience with IT and automotive related importer / dealer business systems.
- A profound knowledge of ERP systems (preferable Microsoft Dynamics based systems)
- Knowledge of dealer business processes, telecom (VoIP / iPhones), network solutions and Microsoft products are preferably
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITIL)
- Affinity with technical and local legal aspects
- You are independent and proactive and you are a team player
- You are assertive and customer oriented and you have a strong sense of responsibility
- You have excellent verbal and written skills of the English and Czech language
- Required competencies are good communication skills, progress monitoring, organizational awareness, analytical capacity, time management skills, accurate, team player and hands on mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally to other sites in Europe is not an issue for you
DAF Trucks N.V. is part of PACCAR, a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy duty trucks under the DAF, Kenworth and Peterbilt nameplates. DAF Trucks is one of the most successful international truck manufacturers of Europe. DAF employs 8000 people, all striving to produce the best range of commercial vehicles and to grow DAF sales volumes and market share throughout the world. DAF Trucks N.V. has sixteen sales branches in the Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Russia and Turkey. In all other European countries and a number of markets outside Europe, DAF Trucks is represented by independent importers.
DAF Trucks CZ, s.r.o. is a leader on truck market in the Czech Republic. The company is headquartered in Jažlovice, near to Prague. DAF Trucks CZ, s.r.o. together with sister company DAF Trucks Praha, s.r.o. and Paccar Financial CZ has a team of 92 employees.
The IT department (ITD) at DAF currently consists of 250 customer-oriented employees. They are responsible for the development, support and management of information systems for all users in Europe.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF Trucks CZ offers you the following working conditions:
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
- Company car.
- Meal tickets, Multisport card.