ICT Expert DBA
Be a part of a growing & high-performing team supporting databases on-prem and in the cloud!
As ICT Expert DBA you will be part of DAF Digital Services, and will work with peers globally, project teams, and technical application managers.
You will have the following responsibilities besides the normal operation duties
- Experience in SQL Server products so that you can act in a consultancy role
- Deploy changes to the database
- Determine roadmaps for the longer term
- Being on-call in a rotating schedule
For this challenging job we are looking for candidates who earned their degree in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent. You have proven Operational experience for at least 3 years with:
- SQL Server (2016 till latest version) – must
- Troubleshooting (performance tuning / issue resolution) – must
- Databases in the cloud (Azure & AWS) – must
- Writing queries in t-sql – must
- Experience supporting SSIS / SSRS – pre
- Experience with PostGres – pre
- Experience with Oracle – pre
- Experience with Linux – pre
- Infra know-how – pre
You are communicative, results-customer-oriented, pragmatic and prepared for the future. You have conceptual and strong analytical skills, are able to think out of the box and you have a hands-on approach to getting things done. Your English is fluent – effective communication in both verbal and written form.
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems for our users in Europe for DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed.
This role will be part of DAF Digital Services which consists of 12 employees located in Eindhoven. DAF Digital Services achieves DAF’s Business Objectives by executing on project, support strategic technologies, and developing new competency across the company using data, the cloud and advanced analytics. Within this department we have an open position for an ICT Expert DBA.
- A 36-hour work week
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours)
- A retirement plan and group health insurance
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses
In short: Drive your career, join DAF!