HBO/WO internship: Purchasing Strategy
Looking for HBO or WO student for this internship in the study direction of Supply Chain Management.
Support the preparation of a purchasing strategy on a component (fifth wheel) on the following aspects:
- End-customer requirements
- Market intelligence
- Supply chain
- Product technology
- Student in study direction of Supply Chain Management
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Technical/commercial driven
- Open communication
DAF's Purchasing Department is an international, challenging and inspiring environment. 85% of the value of our trucks is purchased. Our department has a strategic and crucial role in the acquisition of best products and services for a competitive price in order to continue our success as a truck manufacturer.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) or € 450,- (WO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.