HBO/WO (graduation) internship: Technical Data Analysis & Tool Interfacing
Looking for a student in Data Science, Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable.
To manage the increasing complexity of advanced embedded systems, data needs to be processed, linked and presented in a uniform yet purpose-specific manner. Purpose of this assignement is to co-define and implement inprovements in data analytics and tool interfacing, while further enhencing current efficiency and reporting capabilities.
- Data Science, Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Data analytics, tooling and configuration management skills
- Software programming skills
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) or € 450,- (WO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.