HBO stage: DAF Supplier Quality Communciation Strategy
DAF Supplier Quality is aiming to professionalize its communication towards internal and external stakeholders.
DAF SQ is aiming to professionalize its communication towards:
- Internal stakeholders including department staff. Communication to include department values, behaviors, mission, vision, but also an easy to query (Sharepoint) communciation platform that facilitates every supplier quality manager in performing day-to-day activities.
- External stakeholders: interaction with suppliers involves many different processes (audit, APQP, PPAP, RCA, ...) and communication and expectations are not always clearly defined.
- HBO student in the field of communication or comparable;
- You speak English;
- Affinity with IT (Sharepoint) is a plus;
- Insight into business processes.
DAF Supplier Quality is responsible to ensure that DAF suppliers support DAF's world class quality performance and that they are able to deliver products to DAF that are free from defects. The SQ department is positioned between DAF internal stakeholders and external parties (suppliers).
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.