HBO stage: Communicationplan Agile Transformation
We are looking for a Communication, Change Managment or Psychology student.
As IT we want to change towards a scaled Agile way of working. A transitionplan has been made. Part of that plan concerns the communication about the change and keeping people involved and informed. In order to do so we ask a student to create such a plan including the first part of support of the excecution.Consider writing webtekst, creating guidelines, develop workshops, establish alignments etc. We desire a hands on student with a passion for communication and change. The exact content of the internship can be discussed.
- Your a Communication, Change Managment or Psychology student.
- You are excellent in English, communication and cooperation.
- You have an Agile Mindset
- You are proactive, a good listener and outgoing
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems in Europe for users of DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed.
The PACCAR IT Europe Delivery Center is responsible for application development, maintenance and support on both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based systems. The applications cover all major business areas of DAF Trucks: Purchasing, Product Development, Truck Sales, Production, Logistics, Parts, After Sales and Finance. Examples of applications are:
- The Integrated Sales Tool supporting the After Sales department of DAF in the sales process of the truck, warranty and service contracts and the financing of the truck.
- 3D DAF Truck Configurator
- The ITS (International Truck Service) application supporting the call center of DAF ITS by the handling of road side assistance requests throughout Europa.
- The European Parts System supports all PACCAR Parts dealers with ordering, invoices and return programs and the Parts Distribution Centers with order handling and delivery.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.