Financial business partner at management level for the Purchasing department
You will be responsible for the budget and control activities of the Purchasing department. You drive financial improvements within Purchasing and challenge the business partners to achieve further cost optimizations.
• You will act as the key financial business partner for the Executive Director of Purchasing
• You will be responsible for the monthly reporting and forecasting process
• You will analyze price developments of Production Goods, Parts and Non-Production Goods
• You evaluate major contracts and analyze supplier data
• You are responsible for maintaining internal controls including SOX
• You are a member of the MT’s of Purchasing and Finance
• You will report to the Controller Product Development & Purchasing
• Completed academic education, preferably in business economics or business administration
• You have at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
• You have excellent analytical skills.
• You have an excellent command of English, both verbally and in writing
• You possess outstanding communication skills, also verbally and in writing.
The Purchasing Control Department of DAF Trucks N.V. is responsible for the management of costs related to the procurement of goods and services for PACCAR Purchasing Europe, including DAF Brazil and the PACCAR Engine Company (Columbus, U.S.). Besides the Controller Purchasing the department consists of an Assistant Controller and a Financial Analyst.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
• A 36-hour workweek;
• 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
• A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
• A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
• A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
• Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!