Terms and Conditions
Want to win one of ten DAF puzzles? It could be yours in our latest Facebook puzzle contest!
DAF Trucks N.V. Puzzle Contest:
For a chance of winning a DAF puzzle you have to follow DAF Trucks N.V. on Facebook. Make sure to engage with the Facebook post, posted on Monday April 20 2020.
Enter by participating on Facebook here.
Conditions for participation
Every person who is age 18 and older, who engages with the prize draw post on Facebook and follows (or already follows) DAF Trucks NV (“Entry”) from 14:00 CET on Monday April 20 2020 (“Start Date”) until 09:00 CET on Thursday April 23 2020 (“Closing Date”) will be automatically entered into the free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) for the chance to win one of ten DAF puzzles (“Prize”). On Facebook the entrant must share a picture of a puzzle of their own. Ten pictures will be randomly chosen as winners (“Winner”) by our social media manager of DAF Trucks N.V. whose registered office is DAF Trucks N.V., Hugo van der Goeslaan 1, 5643 TW, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (“Promoter”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Prize Draw:
1. Any entries received either before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person.
3 By taking part in the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. By entering, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with it or resulting from it, including having your name and country of residence being made publicly available if required.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all people age 18 and older. Employees of DAF Trucks N.V. and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
5. Entrants must engage with the DAF Truck’s N.V.’s puzzle contest social media post. The entrants that will be selected by our social media manager will be chosen no later than week 17 in 2020. The Winners will be announced in week 17. Once the Winners have been notified, they must send a direct message to DAF Trucks N.V. via Facebook with their name and address to redeem the Prize. If the Winner does not respond by messaging DAF Trucks N.V. within 24 hours of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to repeat this process until the Prize has been claimed.
6. The Winner will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion and there will be no correspondence about the result. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
7. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified but will be entitled to request details of the winner via email@example.com.
8. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied.
9. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or offensive, entries or those which do not comply with these terms or conditions and the Prize Draw may be re-opened at the Promoter’s discretion
10. In the event of abuse and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of Winner(s); and/or to reallocate the Prize(s).
11. If for any reason, the computerized entry portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, then the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software that results in loss of entry.
12. There is no cash or other alternative prize. The Prize is not transferable nor for re-sale.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries from participating in the Prize Draw if it has reason to believe that entries have been paid for or incentivized in any way by either the entrant or any third party.
15. The Promoter may wish to communicate with entrants by post, telephone or email. Any communication would be to provide information on the group’s products and services, which may be of service to the entrants, or to obtain the entrants’ opinion through market research.
16. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will be used by DAF Trucks N.V. for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. By entering this Prize Draw you: (a) agree to a complete release of Facebook from any liability whatsoever towards you for the purposes of this Prize Draw; and (b) acknowledge that this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
18. This Prize Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with Dutch Law without giving effect to its conflict of laws rule and the Courts of The Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.