HBO-stage en afstudeeropdracht: Mileage settlement method
Are you the ambitious student who is going to research and analyze the different possibilities for applying mileage settlements?
- During this internship you will research and analyze the different possibilties for applying mileage settlements. Aim is to investigate in which situations we want to perform mileage settlements and what the correct conditions should be;
- How to handle over and under mileage cases and define a method to calculate the correct settlements amounts.
- Desired field of study: Business Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Economics;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Skilled in applying mathematics;
- Focussed on economics and business.
Within DAF Trucks N.V., Commercial Services is responsible for the sales of Repair & Maintenance contracts under the name “DAF MultiSupport”. The Repair & Maintenance contracts of DAF MultiSupport reduce the customer risk for customer of DAF and ensure that customers can focus on their core business. Services offered by DAF MultiSupport, vary between only covering prescribed maintenance and coverage for all costs caused by breakdowns.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375 (HBO) per month on full-time base;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF;
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!;
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.