About PPFS Workshop Management Solutions
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions is a maintenance package designed to manage repair costs, maintenance schedules, parts stock and sourcing for an entire fleet of vehicles. This program does not require any investment in high-performance computer systems. It is user-friendly and uses barcode scanning to reduce the likelihood of input errors, enabling you to work more efficiently. The maintenance information relating to your vehicle fleet can be accessed quickly and easily at all times, regardless of time or place.
Your immediate benefits:
- Immediate and clear insight into maintenance and costs for your vehicle fleet
- Simple, efficient and quick to use
- Information is always up-to-date
- No system administration or maintenance
- Data management by a leading IT company, always available; virus-free, so no risk of data loss.
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions has been specially developed for DAF Trucks working in co-operation with our customers. Together, we have the expertise and the power to develop innovative and progressive solutions for the transport sector. An unbeatable combination!
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions helps you with warranty claims and improving employee productivity. In addition, your vehicle availability will be substantially improved by planned preventive maintenance.
Do you know which truck is the most efficient per kilometre? Per litre of fuel? Per cubic metre? Now you can find out!
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions features the following standard functionalities.
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions is compact and easy to use; it is a Internet-based maintenance package that has been developed for vehicle fleets of all sizes. PPFS Workshop Management Solutions provides you the costs of all your vehicle and parts stock.
- PPFS Workshop Management Solutions can be used for all types of vehicles, regardless of make and type (trucks, trailers, superstructures, machinery, lift trucks, etc.)
- Tracking of preventive maintenance, warranty and maintenance history
- Unlimited expansion of vehicle types
- Simple job order creation/copying from historical job orders too
- Supervision and alerts for overdue and planned maintenance
- Barcode scanning of parts onto a job order
Stock orders are processed rapidly, easily and paper-free via an electronic link between you and the DAF dealer You can create orders from PPFS Workshop Management Solutions for all your suppliers. The DAF dealer can also help you to manage your stock by means of price updates, stock parameters and parts suggestions.
- Quick and easy ordering (manual/automatic)
- Parts references and cross-references
- Parts stock barcode scanning
- Simple creation of purchase orders based on stock levels
- Rapid overview of the purchasing history of a part
- Available directly to the DAF dealer
- Preventive maintenance schedules specified by vehicle
- Tracking of preventive maintenance schedules
- Alerts for overdue maintenance
- Over 30 standard reports available
- A large number of report parameters enable reports to be customized
- Data is always up-to-date and in real time, which makes for improved decision-making by management
- Time scanning
- Barcode scanner
- Barcode label printer
Training & support:
- Range of training options, including on-site and Internet-based training
- Direct support from DAF
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions is an extremely comprehensive workshop administration package. The following add-ons are available to expand functionality in order to match Connect even more closely to your own situation:
With this module, manual entry of part numbers, job orders and engineer details becomes a thing of the past. A barcode scanner provides you with information about the productivity of your engineers at the touch of a button. If you have the time recording module, you will also be able to record how your engineers spend their time.
|DATALOGIC GM4130||INTERMEC SR30||INTERMEC SR31||INTERMEC SF61|
This printer enables you to print barcode labels yourself. You can use it not only for parts that are not yet bar-coded or incorrectly bar-coded, but also for your warehouse racks.
Job order invoicing
This option enables you to invoice others from PPFS Workshop Management Solutions for all maintenance and repair activities.
This option enables you to carry out a stock-take of your parts stock quickly and easily using a hand-held computer.
Parts by job order
This option enables you and your engineer(s) to book parts to a job order quickly and easily, and update the stock details automatically, using a hand-held computer.
This option enables you to establish a link between PPFS Workshop Management Solutions and your existing accounts package.
Your database will be completed with the vehicles you own, maintenance data, engineers, hourly rates, part numbers, suppliers, customers etc., allowing you to get straight down to work. The package you buy includes various on-site training sessions at your premises; support is also provided by DAF.
PPFS Workshop Management Solutions utilises WebEx in order to offer you even better and faster support. This program enables us to view your screen or you to view ours during a session. This simplifies communication and enables us to provide you with quicker support.